- 250 square inches of cooking space, cast iron cooking grates, side drawer
- Ideal for small decks or patios
- Features Stay Cool wood handle, side shelf, double steel bottom and side air vent
- Wheels make this grill easy to move
Want a great charcoal grill but limited on space?
The Char-Griller 1515 Patio Pro Charcoal Grill is the solution for you! Made of a heavy steel construction and a cast iron grate, this 250 square inches grilling space will perfectly suite your grilling needs.
This compact griller will easily fit a tri-tip or whole chicken with indirect heat, or cook six 17 inches kebabs and still have room to roast some peppers and tomatoes.
- Removable ash pan for easy coal clean up
- Use as a table top grill or horizontal Texas style smoker
- You can go from a grill to a side fire box, once done you cannot go back to the grill
- Sliding drawer for easy access to coals and ashes, Easy dump ash pan and Stay Cool hood handle
Need a grill for camping or picnicking? The Char-Griller 2-2424 Table Top Charcoal Grill is the ultimate portable grill. This easy to carry grill can go with you anywhere you want to add grilling fun!
Made of heavy steel, the Table Top Charcoal Grill has 250 square inches of grilling space. The easy dump ash pan makes cleanup a breeze.
- Char-Griller Wrangler grill and smoker features airtight flanged hood with heat gauge
- Cast iron grates distribute heat evenly and lock in flavor
- 3 shelves for storing utensils, spices, and sauces
- Constructed of heavy gauge steel with double bottom
The prefect grill for large families or backyard parties. The Char-Griller 2123 Wrangler features 635 square inches in total grill space, 435 square inches on the main grill and 200 on the warming rack. Cast iron grates make for even heat distribution, and the grill is made of heavy duty steel for lasting durability.
The Wrangler features three shelves for storing utensils, spices and sauces. It has an airtight hood with heat gage, as well as an adjustable fire grate. Cook with high, medium or low heat for the perfect barbecue. Char-Griller is a 20 year-old company based in Atlanta, GA.
- 314 square inches of primary cooking space, warming rack 133 square inches for a total of 447 square inches
- Insulated design means more heat uses less charcoal and less airflow means insulated heat for juicy meat and folding side shelves
- Cooking surface is cast iron, Body is constructed of 22 gauge steel, Exterior finish is powder coated steel, Interior finish is porcelain coated steel
- Cart is constructed of tubular steel w/rubber wheels, locking caster on front, Indexed damper is numbered so you can note the position of the damper
Enjoy Kamado style cooking with the Char-Griller Akorn Kamado Kooker Grill and Smoker. Easily sear meat with high heat or enjoy a low and slow roast. This versatile grill and smoker is built to last with triple walled 22 gauge steel and will easily maintain cooking temperatures ranging from 200-700 degrees Fahrenheit.
Top and bottom adjustable dampers maintain even air flow into and out of the grill while cooking or smoking. The Kamado design makes it fuel efficient so you can use less charcoal when cooking.
The Char-Griller Akorn features a powder coated exterior finish, porcelain coated steel interior finish, 314 square inch cast iron cooking surface, 133 square inch removable warming rack, an easy dump ash pan, and built in temperature gauge.
- Charcoal colored rustproof aluminum frame
- Galvanized steel roof
- Nylon mosquito netting
- No need to store the roof away for the winter (snow should always be removed from the shelter)