- 405 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- Main Burner BTUs 32,000 , 190 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming
- Four stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
- Metal side shelves measure 12-inches w x 13-inches l providing extra storage and prep space
The Char-Broil Classic 405 is a 4-burner gas grill that delivers 32,000 BTU’s of heat across the 405 square inch cooking surface, to accommodate large meals the whole family will enjoy. The cooking surface measures 29-inches wide by 14-inches deep, and features porcelain-coated grates, which help prevent food from sticking and are easy to clean. Also features a 190-square inch porcelain-coated swing-away warming rack, ideal for sides or buns. On the inside, four stainless steel in-line burners are durable and deliver strong cooking performance. Features a Piezo ignition system for fast and reliable startups with the push of a button, and two metal side shelves for increased storage and prep space. The Classic 405 sits on two 6-inch wheels for easy portability, and two fixed legs to keep it in place. Measures 54.3-inches wide x 24.1-inches deep x 43.5-inches high.
- Portable propane grill ideal for tailgating, picnicking, and camping
- Delivers 20,000 BTUs of heat across 285 square inches of grilling surface
- Swaptop interchangeable cooktops allow you to switch grill grates out for griddle and stove grates (sold separately)
- Instastart button ignites grill without the need for a match or lighter. 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Collapsible design is easy to transport and fits into most car trunks
Stop manhandling those heavy, bulky backyard beasts and show off as the grill master with the Coleman RoadTrip LXE Propane Grill. It’s easy to tote around and set up. Just fold it up, roll it with one hand to your favorite cooking spot and set it up in a matter of seconds with the lift and lock system. The grill comes equipped with durable cast-iron grilling surfaces. (Coleman RoadTrip pot support and griddles are available separately.) When you’re ready to grill, push a button to ignite the InstaStart matchless lighting system. Cook for more than an hour on one propane cylinder with 20,000 BTUs of power on 285 sq. in. (1838.7 sq. cm) of cooking surface. It’s perfect for BBQs, picnics, tailgating, camping or a night on the patio. When you’re ready to leave, it folds down small enough to fit in the back of most car trunks.
- 4-Burner, 36,000-BTU Cart-Style Gas Grill with 10,000-BTU Lidded Side Burner
- 475 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates plus 175 square inches of secondary cooking on porcelain-coated swing-away rack
- Stainless steel lid, handle and control panel add style and durability.
- Removable grease pan for quick and simple cleaning; Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth; Lid-mounted temperature gauge for added heat control.
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable startups. Large metal side shelves offer work and prep space.
The Char-Broil Performance 475 is a 4-burner gas grill that delivers 36,000 BTU’s of heat across the 475 square inch cooking surface, to accommodate large-sized meals the whole family will enjoy. The primary cooking surface measures 25.6-inches wide by 18.5-inches deep, and features porcelain-coated cast iron grates, which are rust-resistant, help prevent food from sticking and are easy to clean. 10,000-BTU lidded side burner is perfect for sides and sauces and the lid folds down to protect the burner and offer increased work space when not in use. On the inside, four stainless steel top-ported burners are durable and deliver strong cooking performance. Features an electronic ignition system for fast and reliable startups with the push of a button, and two metal side shelves for increased storage and prep space. The Performance 475 sits on two 6-inch wheels for easy portability, and two fixed legs to keep it in place.
- Easy push button electronic pulse ignition system ensures quick start-up; 390 sq in of primary cooking space; 507 sq in of total cooking space.
- Heavy gauge porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grates retain heat to sear foods and lock in foods natural juices
- Stainless steel commercial grade straight burners for performance and durability
- Infinite control valve options provide flexibility and the best grilling performance and experience
- Double wall stainless steel lid assembly to retain heat includes temperature gauge; Side shelves with integrated towel bar and tool hooks
Enjoy top-notch grilling quality without sacrificing precious space with Dyna-Glo’s 3-burner smart space living gas grill. Its Dyna-Power cooking system features a porcelain enameled steel firebox that houses three stainless steel burners, delivering 36,000 total BTUs. These components work hand-in-hand to ensure fast, high and consistent heat over 503 square inches of cooking space. The grill’s compact design and collapsible side tables make it perfect for smaller patios and decks where elbow room is at a premium.
The durable lid construction is highlighted by a double-wall liner to retain heat, along with heavy gauge, powder coated steel end caps for stability. Further lending to the grill’s sleek design is an enclosed cabinet assembly that includes a stainless steel, double-wall door. Four multi-directional (two locking) casters allow you to easily relocate the grill. With the simple push of a button, the power of this gas grill takes charge, and you’re only minutes away from enjoying juicy burgers, succulent steaks, evenly cooked chicken and much more. With such high-performance grilling only steps away, you’ll want to raise the lid on your Dyna-Glo whether it’s rain, shine or snow
- Two stainless steel burners put out 26,500 BTU-per-hour
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates and Flavorizer bars
- Electronic Crossover ignition system and center mounted thermometer
- 450 Square inches of total cooking area